Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Truly amazing.

Every time a new one is uploaded, I think to myself "No, he just cannot do any better than the last one." But every time, you do!

Once again, the animation was awe inspiring. Honestly, the best sprite work I've seen on this site. Also, the close-ups of the characters faces was a very nice touch.

Music was great, as always. That's all I can say about that. The plot just seems to be getting better and better as the series progresses.

I cannot wait for number 9. I have very high expectations, and I am expecting it to be great. Don't let me down!

Chaos Control ep1 Chaos Control ep1

Wow

I happen to know that you worked hard on this and the effort you put in is clearly visible. Now this may only be your second sprite movie, but it is very good. I reckon if you keep going and keep trying hard, you could soon be a truly great sprite animator and, at this rate, very soon.

9, definatly.

Hope to see the next one soon :) .

Lemon-guy responds:

Thanks.

I should be able to make another one in a few weeks.

shadow is awesome shadow is awesome

Very Good.

Probably one of the best first animations I've ever seen. You'd been telling me it was good for a while and I was quite looking forward to seeing it. And, I must say, It was very good.

Do make more.

Chronotron Chronotron

Very good

This is a very good game. I got to about level 14 where it became slightly laggy, and I ran out of skill. But other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Also, I loved the concept of creating paradoxes.

Squidgy Squidgy

Good

It was pretty good, better than it looked. But as Dracko below me said, it does get a little repetitive after a while. But a good game none the less.

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

Great game!

This was a very good game. the graphics were good. and i loved the fact that you have to manually change gears.
Congratulations on such a great game, and keep 'em coming!

Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2 Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2

Dude...

Awesome!

~|Wind Waker: Ocean|~ ~|Wind Waker: Ocean|~

Good!

It definately brings back memories of sailing across that ocean. It was a great game, and a great soundtrack.

I really think you've done a wonderful job with this. Not a wrong note anywhere.

The Killer Instinct The Killer Instinct

One thing puzzles me...

Why the hell did you decide to put this on Newgrounds? Go and do other things with it. Because it is, quite frankly, fucking amazing.

10/10